Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

    May 11, 2013 at 07:30 AM

    I am taking a career break from my job as a nurse in the UK and going to work in Sanmenxia for 9 months. Do you provide cover for this ? If not , who does? Thank you for your help

    1. sheila:
      May 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM

      Hi Janet, thanks for getting in touch. While we specialise in annual health insurance plans, we also are able to provide both comprehensive and price competitive solutions for your short term requirements. The short term plans are structured in such a way that you purchase only the exact number of days that you actually require. The plans are underwritten and administered through some of the leading international insurers and their experience in this field makes the whole process simplified and hassle-free. All enrolments are done directly through our personalised online portal and we are here not only to advise on the right plan structure but to assist with the application, claims and any general requirements throughout the year.

      That said, if you feel that you may need to stay on longer, we are able to offer annual plans with continuous coverage too. One of our experienced advisors will be in touch to discuss your personal needs further and send out the right quote for you. Thanks for getting in touch!

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment: