Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. Joel Miller:
    May 22, 2014 at 05:06 PM

    I'm an American who has a WOFE in Shanghai and also own an apartment there. I travel frequently but less than 6 months/year and on a business F visa. Any way you can save me on a worldwide plan that covers the US also?

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:Please specify a message to post.