Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. Brenda McDade:
    Oct 05, 2013 at 07:46 PM

    My son is travelling to work in China for a year and is hoping to do some rock climbing whilst they are there. Do you have a policy to include this? Thanks

    1. enyik:
      Oct 07, 2013 at 09:12 AM

      Dear Brenda,
      Thank you for your contacting us about medical insurance.
      Yes, we do work with insurance companies that can cover for sport related activities such as rock climbing, mountaineering and trekking. Most insurance companies would not cover for this however, we do know which companies that can provide with health coverage for these kind of activities.
      Our representative office in Shanghai has over 10 years of experience with assisting clients with medical insurance in China. We know very well how the healthcare system works here and what expat clients should have when they come to China.
      Depending on his needs, we can advice on a variety of different benefits. Direct billing, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation and International Hospital Access are examples of important points that client should be aware of when coming to China.
      For more information on international health insurance, please submit a quote in the top box and one of our staff members will be in contact with you shortly.

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment: