China Health Insurance
Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us in China  (+86) 21 2426 6400
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. :
    - Unapproved

    1. sheila:
      Feb 19, 2013 at 03:31 AM

      Hi Christopher, thanks for the question.

      You're revering to travel insurance, which is meant to cover you for a determined period of time, in your case three months. We also work with annual insurance companies such as: Allianz, BUPA, IHI, IMG, AXA PPP, HTH, GeoBlue, Now Health, Interglobal, William Russell, Globality Health, Cigna and many more

      For travel insurance, we work with two companies and plans, IMG Patriot and IHI travel insurance plan. Both of these plans would cover you for three months and provide benefits for: Inpatient hospitalization, which will be directly billed to the hospital, Outpatient treatment, Prescription drugs, Emergency evacuation and repatriation to your home country. It's also possible to find coverage for dangerous sporting activities as well. Both IMG and IHI have plans available with full financial cover (IMG up to 1 million dollars) and IHI unlimited.

      Please let me know if you have any additional questions for us!

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:Please specify a message to post.