Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. gabriela marsiglio:
    May 14, 2014 at 06:33 PM

    My daughter is going to attend a two month internship in Shanghai and I'm looking for health coverage. Could you please help me?
    Thank you

    1. enyik:
      May 16, 2014 at 06:51 AM

      Hi! We have some great travel medical insurance plans available for short term trips abroad. We have a wide range of short term health insurance providers which have comprehensive benefit to cover you for any unplanned illness or injury. Emergency evacuation is included as standard which means you will always be able to access the care needed.
      You can select your exact dates of travel, and if your trip ends up being longer than anticipated, you can easily extend online. The plans can be set up quickly and easily via an online link, so you can have your health insurance confirmation and card instantly. The plan will not only cover you in China, but also else ware in Asia and the rest of the world if your trip happens to take you to other countries.
      You can choose the level of cover/benefits you would like, suiting all types of requirements/budgets.

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:Please specify a message to post.