Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. Juri :
    Feb 07, 2013 at 01:24 PM

    I am a danish medical student, who is doing 2 months of clinical work in a chinese hospital in hong kong. I need a medical malpractice insurance for the clinical stay, do you offer this?

    1. sheila:
      Feb 19, 2013 at 04:04 AM

      Unfortunately we don’t offer medical malpractice insurance.

      We offer short term medical insurance and long term cover (annual policies). Both are available for local nationals and expats domestically and internationally. Regions that are covered include Worldwide, Worldwide excluding USA. Africa, Europe.

      Providers we work with include Allianz, Bupa, AXA, AETNA, William Russell, Interglobal, NOW Health as well as a number of other insurers. Cover ranges from inpatient only, outpatient, dental, maternity and can include emergency evacuation for medical emergencies.

      China Health Insurance offers a bespoke service to its clients providing suitable options from the marketplace, assisting through the application process, liaising with the insurer on your behalf and assisting you through the claims process with our dedicated claim department.

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:Please specify a message to post.