Your Health Insurance Experts
Call Us  (+852) 3113 1331
Get Free Quote
Live Chat

Reply to this discussion

Questions and Answers from Visitors

  1. Bill Volenecz:
    Apr 21, 2013 at 09:54 AM

    Hi ,
    My Family ( wife and two children) and I are temporarily living in China. They all go to school and I work in Africa ( Uganda + DRC). I work two months at a time approximately and return for two months. I am looking for a quote on insurance that covers us all and is portable should we move away although our plan is to stay here for at least another year +. I am 52 aug 13/60 , my wife is 50 april 30/62 and my son is 13 June 8,1999 and my daughter is 10 June 5,2002. Please could you send information to the e mail address. I am leaving shortly to go on tour again.
    Thank you

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment: